INCLUDES DOCX and PDF format so can be edited!
This is my worksheet to accompany the first unit of the Lego WeDo 2.0 Science curriculum - Pulling.
- 10 page workbook on the unit
- 3D model of the build we will make in this unit
- Compatible with Bricklinks Studio
- 3D rendered images of the build
- A 7 minute HD video covering the build, coding and experimentation with our Pulling Model
- Watch the video on YouTube here
The worksheet was designed to be used over a period of about 4.5 hours of class time.
- 1.5 hours - Explore subject and do pages 1-5
- 1.5 hours - Build the model, code and experiment while completing pages 6-7
- 1.5 hours - Create: Students work to improve the Pulling Pete model and document what they did.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have downloaded this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.