This Liberty’s Kids - BUNDLE - Episodes 11-15 Movie Guide | Worksheet encourages students to take the time to stop, think and digest all the historical concepts packed into these fun, concise cartoon episodes. Challenge students to develop their EQ and life skills by asking them to analyze decisions that characters make, predict their outcomes and also imagining what they would have done if they were in their shoes.
This bundled movie guide .zip file includes the following episodes:
- (E11) Washington Takes Command
- (E12) Common Sense
- (E13) The First Fourth of July
- ( E14) New York, New York
- (E15) The Turtle
Note: The time stamps on this movie guide match up with the DVD version of these episodes, however if you have a different version of the film short descriptions of where to stop the film for each question are included.
The entire season 1 (40 episodes) can currently be found on YouTube. For example on the LibertysKidsTV channel, however, this is not my channel and this link may or may not be available in the future.
Each Movie Guide in the bundle consists of a .zip file which includes:
- A student movie guide, PDF print version (3 pages)
- A student movie guide, PDF digital fillable form version (3 pages)
*An answer key is included with this movie guide, however many answers will vary as students are encouraged to construct their own meaning from the characters’ dialogue and behavior. See the preview for samples.
Tryout one of these Liberty’s Kids Movie Guides before you buy this bundle : )
- The Boston Tea Party (E01) - FREE! Try before you buy!
Is this movie guide worth it? Download two of my movie guides for free below:
Your feedback, ratings, likes and follows are appreciated:
* Pinterest - TeacherTravis
* Instagram - Teachers Travis
* Facebook - K12MovieGuides
* Twitter - K12MovieGuides
* Blog & Website - K12MovieGuides