If you are looking for a LEARNING UNIT about PROPERTIES OF LIGHT AND COLORS, here is a great bundle of AN eBook, activity, quiz, glossary and posters.
The eBook in PDF format can be printed or viewed in digital form as a slide presentation. It includes key ideas about the properties of light, natural and artificial light sources, and colors. All the new vocabulary is collected in the glossary where students will find simple definitions and explanations.
The printable infographics offer explanations of certain concepts combined with attractive visual representations. The quiz and the classroom activity can be used as both an evaluation tool of knowledge and skills, and as a self-evaluation tool for students.
● Light propagation and energy transfer from one place to another
● Different objects in front of light
● Reflection of light and the ability to see things and color
● Colors and its relation with the decomposition of white light
Light Unit contains:
● Key Concepts About Light – A PDF handbook with key definitions about light and colors
● Glossary of Light – A reference guide that explains new vocabulary
● Poster: Characteristics of Light – An infographic featuring examples of natural and artificial light sources and explaining the differences between opaque, translucent and transparent object
● Quiz: Superquiz – Light – 31 questions divided in three levels of difficulty depending on the cognitive processes they require to review and assess students’ knowledge
● Poster: Light and Colors – A poster with several graphic examples of the decomposition of white light, and how the colors we see depend on the part of light reflected and absorbed by an object
● Classroom activity: Making a Periscope – A STEM activity divided into two parts, the experimentation and the construction
Find lots of fun digital and interactive science resources at www.elesapiens.com. Discover our tools and services for Schools and Teachers.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.