Linear Equations: Introduction to Linear Equations Notes and Card Sort for INBs is a set of step-by-step directions for interactive notebooks. Students cut out and glue the pages into a notebook and then copy the notes on linear equations. Students then practice these steps with a card sort of linear and non-linear equations.
Linear equation related resources include:
- Linear Equations: Introduction to Linear Equations Notes and Card Sort for INBs
- Write a Linear Equation from a Table Notes and Practice (8.F.A.2.)
- Linear Equation Activity - Math Detective
- Linear Equations Cost of College Project
- Slope and Linear Equations Snowflake Project
Save by purchasing as part of a bundle of activities:
- Math detective fun: Math Detective for Algebra 1
- Just activities: Algebra 1: Algebra 1 Activities Bundle for centers and more(SAVE 30%+)
- All about Algebra 1: Algebra 1 Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.