This product is a DISCOUNT BUNDLE of all of my Read & Apply products that pertain to Living Things, Cells, & Cell Processes. By purchasing this bundle, you save 20% compared to purchasing them each separately!
Each Read & Apply includes:
- Reading passage (informational text)
- Application activity (for interactive notebook)
- Writing prompt that goes along with the passage
- Photo examples/answer key for each activity
Each reading passage is simple & not overwhelmingly long like textbooks are. Students can listen to you read, read silently, in partners, or in small groups highlighting important words and concepts as they go. The students then apply what they read with an activity & responding to a writing prompt.
The topics included in this bundle are:
- Characteristics of Living Things
- Structure & Function of Living Things
- Intro & Discovery of Cells
- Animal & Plant Cells + Organelles
- Cellular Respiration
- Cell Division (Cell Cycle)
This product was designed to fit well in science interactive notebooks, but could be used in a binder with loose leaf paper, colored paper, or any other notebook your students use.
This product would best fit with 4th-6th graders, but would be GREAT for a 7-8 grade remediation reading class or special ed! Would also be a great option for differentiation if you have just a few students in your class that are having a difficult time with their grade level text that you already use.