This is a simple 'Missing' poster which I have used with my Year 2 group to help them with character descriptions for the Little Red Hen. It can be adapted and used for any current story.
Please comment and rate
Based on the popular 'Play Your Cards Right' game, this activity develops children's understanding of place value (larger and smaller) and also aids in the recognition of odd and even numbers up to 100.
Please comment and leave a review.
Assembly starts with the children telling the school what they consider makes a good friend. Followed by 2 songs with words (Barney "I love you; you love me..." and Toy Story's "You've got a friend in me"). Then a game of &quo
NEW English 1-9 Grade Tracker with ANALYSIS of whole cohort (USING SCALED SCORE KS2)
This tracker will allow you to track attainment and progress of pupils of all abilities and uses the NEW KS2 assessments of SCALED SCORES
• 1-9 Grade Tracker with ANALYSIS of whole cohort (GCSE or KS3 - as long as you use 1-9)
• If you use 1-9 GCSE grades with .1, .2 and .3 fine grades then this assessment tracker will work for you.
• This tracker will allow you to track 12 assessments throughout the year. The grades will average at the end and will give you a constant picture of the cohort performance.
• These figures can be periodically cut and paste into the tracker so that progress of the cohort.
• Included is also a target grade forecasting tool so you can graphically see how pupils are targeted and the expected flightpaths. All pupils have been given aspirational targets and this is what I have designed for use in my school
If you need to speak to me regarding how this works or how it can be modified then please contact me on Twitter @thenortherner19
Bargain sale of premium resources, grab a bargain now!
Here you get £48.50 of resources for £6.50!!
See the bundle links for further information.
For more great resources and lessons visit my shop here: