Your students will love this cute little ‘Monster Rocks’ set of times tables.
Each times table set has a different monster.
The different ways to use Monster Rocks Times Tables
- Task cards - these make for great revision or practice. Answers can be printed and laminated back to back. This helps with durability and will last longer. Making them reusable.
- Games - Times table snap is a fun way to engage your students. Get them to work in pairs ( They will need a copy each of which ever times table they are practising) and when both students deal the same times table, the one who is able to answer the equation first wins.
- Homework - Revision homework. Can your students learn a specific set by the following week? Remember that they cannot move on to the next monster until they get them right from memory.
- Times tables - 1 to 12
- Activities - a times table for everyday ( Monday to Friday this applies to each individual times table) - Repetition is key
- Activity - Draw lines to the correct answers
- Activity - Circle the incorrect equation
**Those are just some of the ways that these cards can be used!
This bundle has been put together using the following resources
Online Platforms - Stop by and say ‘Hi’ <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Twitter: Click on the link in store or search teachersbestie1
Facebook: Click on the link in store or search teachersbestie
Pinterest: Click on the link in store or search teachersbestie
Instagram: Click on the link in store or search teachersbestie2018