This informative 33 slide assembly looks at examples of Intrinsic and Extrinsic motivation. 3 Motivational theorists (Taylor, Maslow and Herzberg) and gives tips to remain motivated when studying. Great for KS4 and KS5 students.
The assembly covers the following:
- What is motivation
- Extrinsic and Intrinsic motivation
- Informative video
- Advantages and Disadvantages of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation
- Motivational theorists (Maslow, Herzberg and Taylor)
- Tips on how to get/stay motivated
- Inspirational video
- Personal reflection questions
- Tutor Time Task following on from Assembly
Please also visit my TES Assembly Store where over 100 assemblies are available on a huge range of topics.