Four sets of 6 Mrs Honey's each with dots on top (1-6) and matching hats with numerals. Range of uses: Simple independent matching, children have board each turn hats over and remember in order to match, throw dice when you get that number put that on, sequence Mrs's Honey's etc.
Cards with pictures and text of words rhyming with hat, and other images (non rhyming)relating to the story of Mrs Honey’s Hat. Use to encourage children to hear and recognise rhymes. Text added for children who are already familiar with graphemes to encourage recognition of similarities in rhyming words. I am putting the cards in our story sack.
A stand-alone Christmas song for nursery, preschool, reception and Year 1 (with mp3s and piano score) from my early years musical ‘Robin’s So Excited!
Thank you for looking and listening, and happy Christmas!
Kind regards, Fran Carpenter
Find the whole show at www.franticproductions.co.uk or on Amazon
This 10-page pack will help to avoid the dreaded "and then" trap, where children often revert to writing a list of events, as opposed to a sequence of natural actions and events leading up to the next setting in a story.
This pack will help children, in the span of 2 or 3 Literacy lessons, create story settings, use powerful words and sentences to describe them, and how to smoothly transition from one setting to the next.
Included in the pack:
1. Blank story setting boxes for sketches
2. A 2-page worksheet for children to fill in as they begin to develop their setting ideas
3. A detailed example for children to use as a model
4. "Tips for a Smooth Transition" classroom poster
5. Lesson plans for each of the 3 days the lessons are to be taught (including a starter, main, activity, plenary, and SEN modifications)
All images courtesy of www.clker.com
This resource covers a week's worth of adventure story planning, geared towards a Year 3 or 4 class.
- Detailled 5-day lesson plans that all include a starter, main, activities, and plenaries (all with SEN modifications)
- Colourful 36-page SmartBoard file with learning objectives, starters, step-by-step lesson instructions, games, and task pages
- All worksheets, handouts, and organisers for the week
Everything you will need for your Goldilocks and the Three Bears topic! Includes posters, powerpoints, activities and games to keep children busy!
Please visit www.TheStorySeed.com for lots of free resources to download.
Copyright: I own the copyright to the clipart in the resources. Photos are public domain and I have acted in accordance with their copyright. Other photos have their copyright attribution under the picture.