MULTIPLES AND VENN DIAGRAMS PLUS MULTIPLES BLOCKS (4 WORKSHEETS)
* * * MULTIPLES AND VENN DIAGRAMS:
* A Great way to reinforce Venn diagrams with your students while practicing their multiples.
* These two worksheets have 12 examples on them. EACH example has TWO sets of multiples to solve.
* Students must FIRST solve the two sets of multiples and THEN DRAW a Venn diagram to show the relationship between the two sets.
* Challenging and Effective.
* An extra section on "SQUARING" numbers on the bottom of side 2.
Your download of 3 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun.
* * * MULTIPLES BLOCKS:
* Do your students get factors and multiples mixed up line mine do?
* Could they use some extra practice in knowing their multiples?
* You receive 2 full worksheets dealing with multiples. Here's the description:
* Section #1 - there are 21 BLOCKS with 3 multiples in each one; your students must FIRST figure out WHICH number the multiples are from and THEN WRITE the NEXT 4 multiples for that number!
* 21 examples in Section 1
* Section #2 - 8 more BLOCKS in this section; students are given a specific number PLUS 6 possible multiples; they must CIRCLE all the multiples for the given number;
Your download of 3 pages includes answers.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
Some graphics provided by My Cute Graphics. Their website is: http://www.mycutegraphics.com/