Most teachers would agree taking a sick or person day is harder than actually being at work. Writing sub plans and preparing sub tubs and sub binders are so hard, especially in music and other specials!
This is a great print and go plan for K-2. Students will read a book about a little boy who performs on instruments and then destroys them till he realizes he wants be a conductor. Students will listen to a recording of the book and then complete a fun worksheet to go along with it.
This goes perfectly with the FREE and EDITABLE Sub Plan Template!
Included in this File
- EDITABLE lesson plans to put in your sub tub or sub binder.
- A worksheet for you to copy and put in your sub tub or sub binder.
- Posters for you to print and laminate to put in your sub tub or sub binder. This is so your sub has something to reference when reviewing instruments with students. Posters in black & white and color.
NOTE: This does NOT include the book, The Remarkable Farkle McBride book and is required for this lesson. It also does not include the audio CD which is not required, but offers a great addition. I have offered a YouTube link for your convenience.
Like this product? You will also love:
- Maypole Mania! How to build & dance (+animations), lessons plans, & more!
- Rainbow Ukulele - Student Packet - Ukulele Student Method Book
Visit my website to join the Free Resource Library!
Teach music. Love life.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.