Great for AQA (9-1) GCSE Computer Science revision and exam practice.
This student revision workbook completely covers the AQA GCSE Computer Science (8520) specification section 3.5 “Fundamentals of computer networks”. Includes a 43-page PDF document including theory, tasks and includes all the answers.
Ideal as a GCSE revision aid or as a teaching resource.
Perfect for NQTs, non-specialist teachers or teachers who feel a little unsure about the qualification content and want to improve their subject knowledge.
Table of contents:
• What is a network?
• Personal Area Network (PAN)
• Local Area Network (LAN)
• Wide Area Network (WAN)
• Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN)
��� Ethernet cable
• Fibre Optic cable
• Star network topology
• Bus network topology
• Network Protocols
• IP address
• MAC address
• MAC address filtering
• The 4 layers of the TCP/IP model
Other student workbooks in this series include:
- Fundamentals of Algorithms GCSE revision student workbook
- Fundamentals of Data Representation GCSE revision student workbook
- Computer Systems GCSE revision student workbook
- Fundamentals of Cyber Security GCSE revision student workbook
- Ethical, legal and environmental impacts GCSE revision student workbook