This is a condensed revision notes for OCR English Literature Paper 1 – Hamlet.
The notes will include:
- The exam structure;
- Aristotle Tragedy structure and plot;
- Critics for the play Hamlet through the ages;
- Theatre + Film Adaptations of Hamlet;
- General context for Hamlet (written/received reception);
- Hamlet Key Quotes Act 1 – Act 5;
- Example phrases I have used in writing my essay.
With these notes I was able to achieve feel at ease whilst revising and achieve top grades throughout my A-Levels.
Drama and Poetry pre-1900 exam paper.
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 13%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Some nice notes, but would be better to include a word format as well as a PDF so that little mistakes (quote rather than quotation) can be edited out.
Hi, thank you for your recommendation! I have added a word format to the resource so you can download it again to access the new format and edit it as you want.
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.