OCR J411 Crime and Punishment - Section 1: Medieval England 1250-1500
Part 1 of 4 for the OCR HISTORY J411 Crime and Punishment GCSE.
10 fully resourced lessons for this section (including an ‘introduction to GCSE History’)
- Introduction to GCSE History
- Introduction to Crime and Punishment
- What was Life Like in Medieval Britain
- Crimes and Criminals in Medieval England
- Crimes of the Various Centuries
- Case Study – Outlaw Gangs
- Treason and the Church
- Who Enforced Law and Order in Medieval England
- Medieval Courts, Juries and Verdicts
- Medieval Technology and Punishments
Stretch and challenge questions throughout.
Some aspects of the work are based off the OCR SHP Crime and Punishment textbook.