This puzzle activity is a fun way for students to work with Operatiosn with complex numbers. Students solve operations with complex numbers to form a puzzle. Great for self-checking, partners and student centers.
This resource includes:
- Complete ready-to-use puzzle
- Answer key
I use these after students complete Complex Numbers interactive notebook notes for assessment.
Algebra 2 and Precalculus resources include:
- Functions: Piecewise Functions Interactive Notebook Notes and Activity
- Variations for Precalculus Notes and Activity
- Evaluate Functions Task Card Activity
- Functions: Inverse Functions Practice and Review Math Detective
- Representing Functions Interactive Notebook and Card Sort Activity for PreCalculus
- Domain of Functions Math Detective Activity
- Functions: Operations with Functions Practice and Review
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.