Opposite Integers on a Number Line: Practice Paper Chain Activity (6.NS.C.6.) is a great way to practice opposite integers on a number line. Students solve one link which leads to the answer on the next link. Opposite Integers on a Number Line focuses on common core standard: 6.NS.C.6. and 7.NS.A.1b. My students LOVE this activity.
A great addition to your middle school math curriculum and for differentiation.
Integer related resources include:
- Positive and Negative Integer Word Problems Task Card Activity
- Positive and Negative Integers Coded Message Activity
- Add and Subtract Positive and Negative Integers Paper Chain Activity
- Positive and Negative Integers on a number line Task Card Activity
- Opposite Integers on a Number Line Paper Chain Activity
- Add and Subtract Positive and Negative Integers Word ProblemsTask Card Activity
- Absolute Value and opposite integers paper chain Activity
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.