This Read and Work set contains different sets of worksheets including basic reading passages with facts about owls as well as posters :
• What are owls?
• Owls are predators.
• What a vision!
• What can owls hear?
• Owls eating habits.
• Owls nests
• Owls life cycle
• 12 reading sheets with facts about the 12 different types of owls: Barn Owl, Barred Owl, Burrowing Owl, Elf Owl, Eurasian Eagle Owl, Great Gray Owl, Long Eared Owl, Northern Hawk Owl, Northern Saw Whet Owl, Short Eared Owl, Snowy Owl and Spectacled Owl.
• Write the owl body parts
• Owl life cycle – write the four basic stages according to pictures
• Flip flap minibook – a chance for the kids to display on their notebooks.
• Explain the owl life cycle
• Complete a chart with facts about owls – (are-have-can-other facts)
• Venn diagram – Compare and contrast two types of owls.
added in this new edition:
• Bubble Map: write adjectives to describe owls.
• KWL Chart: complete the chart.
Questions Sheets for all the reading passages (19 sheets) + 1 blank sheet for the teacher to make questions that he/she chooses for the students (not editable – just to write in pen or pencils).
• Posters: you will find a set of 12 posters with the 12 different types of owls: : Barn Owl, Barred Owl, Burrowing Owl, Elf Owl, Eurasian Eagle Owl, Great Gray Owl, Long Eared Owl, Northern Hawk Owl, Northern Saw Whet Owl, Short Eared Owl, Snowy Owl and Spectacled Owl.