Ozymandias by Percy Bysshe Shelley is a 35 slide PowerPoint presentation with 5 worksheets.
This resource contains an assortment of teaching ideas and activities.
The PowerPoint and worksheets cover:
- An introduction to Shelley
- A copy of the poem and tasks to consolidate understanding
- Exploring how Shelley uses structure and form for effect
- Study of the imagery used in Ozymandias
- How and why Shelley uses poetic techniques in Ozymandias
- Language analysis
- The main themes of Ozymandias examined with notes
- Video – an animated reading of the poem.