An 18 page independent study workbook for AQA A-level Chemistry Period 3 elements and their oxides (specification reference 3.2.4).
This workbook is designed to for students to complete independently and covers the full ‘Properties of period 3 elements and their oxides’ topic for AQA A-level Chemistry.
It requires them to practice applying their knowledge as they learn the material, allowing them to develop the skills they need for the exams. It’s ideal for home learning, revision, or students studying A-level chemistry as external candidates.
The workbooks guides students to make notes on the following:
- The structure and properties of the elements of period 3
- The reactions of period 3 elements with oxygen and water
- The oxides of period 3 elements
- The reactions of the period 3 oxides with water
- The reactions of the period 3 oxides with acids/bases
This workbook also includes a guide to writing ionic equations.