This is a whole lesson introducing the topic of combinations and permutations. It comes as a two part series on the topic and covers material needed for GCSE as well as Statistics (S1) at A-Level. 18 slides + resources.
It comes with:
- a starter (getting pupils to think about the topic)
- lesson objectives (differentiated)
- key words
- excellent examples and very clear teaching slides
- MWB activities for AFL purposes
- Worksheet with ANSWERS
- helpsheet to laminate to support students
- a plenary
NOTE: Feel free to browse the Outstanding Resources shop for more excellent free and premium resources. As always please provide a rating and feedback. Visit our Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest page. Thank you for your support.