A set of plans for phase 1 of the new letters and sounds synthetic phonics program. This lesson incorporates listening skills along with PA activities. Appropriate for Early Childhood Education (Pre-K and younger). ECE-LT-ph, ECE-LT-pa, ECE-LT-sp, ECE-LT
A set of plans for phase 2 of the Letters and Sounds synthetic phonics program. let me know if they are useful and i will post other phases. Appropriate for Early Childhood Education (Pre-K and younger). ECE-LT-ph, ECE-LT-pa, ECE-LT-pc, ECE-LT-fl, ECE-LT-sp, ECE-LT
a timer for the whiteboard to show children how much time they have to finish an activity-answer a question-complete a task-tidy up- etc. i have used it with yr 1, 2 and 3 with success, particularly the children with SEN, as its visual and fun
Lesson plans for letter sound correspondence and segmentation. Easily adaptable to suit own style of planning. Appropriate for Early Childhood Education (Pre-K and younger). ECE-LT-ph, ECE-LT-pa, ECE-LT-pc, ECE-LT
Make teaching spelling easier! A comprehensive resource bank for spelling activities - looking at a range of spelling strategies including rules, phonics, syllables, spelling in context, suffixes, contractions and manipulating words.
Presented using SMARTBoard, these slides are fully editable if needed and are excellent for revision as well as quality first teaching.
This colourful resource is a detailed introduction to teaching split digraphs.
There are 5 PowerPoint Presentations - which includes whole class activities.
Each presentation focuses on a-e, e-e, i-e, o-e and u-e split digraphs.
The phonic pack also contains:
- 5 lesson plans - slides are referred to in the plans - includes objectives and key questions.
- Differentiated activities - filling in split digraph letters, write sentences, word searches, correcting misspelt words (highlighted), e.g. hoem, tiem.
- Solution to the word searches
- Practical activities making split digraph words on laminated strips.
- Split digraph strips, letters a-z, consonant digraphs and consonant blends - to be laminated and cut out.
- Flashcards for teaching
- Teacher's Notes
Goes well with:
Images: www.clker.com, Microsoft clipart
File type: Word format