The Alphabetic Code Charts can be used across whole schools and selected according to need. They can also be used with any synthetic phonics programme including Letters and Sounds.
The information booklet may be particularly helpful to student-teachers and NQTs or staff new to teaching synthetic phonics.
Other resources address the correspondences s a t i p n c k -ck e h r providing a range of useful material.
Bingo game to find doubles. Ladybugs are on baseboard with totals up to 30, doubles sum on ladybug- to be given out to cover the answer on baseboard. 3 sets of baseboards - up to 10, up to 20 and up to 30.
Make teaching spelling easier! A comprehensive resource bank for spelling activities - looking at a range of spelling strategies including rules, phonics, syllables, spelling in context, suffixes, contractions and manipulating words.
Presented using SMARTBoard, these slides are fully editable if needed and are excellent for revision as well as quality first teaching.
This colourful resource is a detailed introduction to teaching split digraphs.
There are 5 PowerPoint Presentations - which includes whole class activities.
Each presentation focuses on a-e, e-e, i-e, o-e and u-e split digraphs.
The phonic pack also contains:
- 5 lesson plans - slides are referred to in the plans - includes objectives and key questions.
- Differentiated activities - filling in split digraph letters, write sentences, word searches, correcting misspelt words (highlighted), e.g. hoem, tiem.
- Solution to the word searches
- Practical activities making split digraph words on laminated strips.
- Split digraph strips, letters a-z, consonant digraphs and consonant blends - to be laminated and cut out.
- Flashcards for teaching
- Teacher's Notes
Goes well with:
Images: www.clker.com, Microsoft clipart
File type: Word format