The perfect resource to start or end an ISO Photography lesson, or could be used as a homework sheet.
- Encourages the accurate use of subject-specific technical terminology when annotating
- Is dyslexia friendly (using clear fonts and pastel backgrounds)
- Includes an answer sheet (perfect for use by cover teachers who may not be subject specialists)
- Promotes pride in presentation (a 'cut here' border so no scruffy edges if glued in a sketchbook!)
- Promotes good spelling, grammar, and punctuation in students' work.