This set of multiple class interactive notebook pages engages students in discovering and applying Piecewise Functions. Piecewise functions, real-world examples, graphing and notation are all included. These notebook pages include notes, a card matching activity and practice problems. These notes and activity are appropriate for students already familiar with the concept of functions and are intended for pre-Calculus students.
Function resources include:
- Functions: Introduction, Inverse and Transformations Inquiry Activities
- Functions: Introduction to Functions notes and card sort
- Functions: Inverse Functions Notes and Practice
- Functions: Inverse Functions Practice and Review Math Detective
- Functions: Transformation Functions Notes and Card Sort
- Functions: Operations with Functions Notes/Practice INB
- Functions: Operations with Functions Practice and Review
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.