PLACE VALUE ROUND UP WHAT'S THE NUMBER? PLUS PLACE VALUE WITH LARGE NUMBERS
* * * PLACE VALUE ROUND UP WHAT'S THE NUMBER:
* Do your students know their place values well? Can they pinpoint specific place values?
* These TWO VERY DIFFERENT worksheets will reinforce this skill up to hundred trillions!
* Students are given place values for specific digits and must put those digits in their proper places. THEN students must write the FINAL number adding zeroes in THEIR proper places too!
* Will truly reinforce their knowledge of place values up to hundred trillions.
* Your download of 3 pages includes answers.
* * * PLACE VALUE w/ LARGER NUMBERS:
* You receive 2 different worksheets on place value up to hundred trillions.
* These 2 printables will help students practice and reinforce their place value while holding their attention.
- - Worksheet #1 is basic and asks students to identify a specific place within larger numbers.
- - Worksheet #2 uses LETTERS instead of numbers. Students must write the place value for underlined LETTERS showing they "know their stuff". Different and effective.
* Your 4-page download includes answers.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.