Traditional Stories (Fairy Tales) is a complete unit of work including a planning overview, assessment guidance, detailed lessons and activities, a 50 slide PowerPoint and 15 accompanying worksheets.
It includes a range of varied lessons and activities for children of all abilities:
Talk for writing and prior learning tasks
Exploring and discussing traditional stories and fairy tales
Discovering multi-modal texts - books, videos, cartoons and online storybooks
Individual, pair and group work
How to understand characters
Hotseating and role play tasks to develop understanding of character
Sequencing and storyboarding
How to plan a story using the story mountain
How to begin a narrative - teacher modelling the writing process
Writing assessment task
Detailed teaching notes for lessons and assessment
A short paragraph explaining the building and fall of the Berlin wall. Can be used as an introduction to the topic or as a one of lesson on the Berlin Wall (e.g. on the 3rd October).
There are three different sheets with varying amounts of vocab help so they can be used from year 10 to year 13.
Each worksheet contains the same paragraph about history, a vocab list, an activity where students have to find words in the text, a dictionary task and a quiz.
Two longer texts looking at why Germany was divided into two different states in 1949, one looking at the development in the East, the other in the West. Includes a vocab list, a timeline that the students have to fill in and some discussion questions.
Suitable for 6th form students preparing for the history option of the research based essay or the topic area of "Aspects of political life" in the new AQA specifications.
NEW GERMAN 1-9 Grade Tracker with ANALYSIS of whole cohort (USING SCALED SCORE KS2)
This tracker will allow you to track attainment and progress of pupils of all abilities and uses the NEW KS2 assessments of SCALED SCORES
• 1-9 Grade Tracker with ANALYSIS of whole cohort (GCSE or KS3 - as long as you use 1-9)
• If you use 1-9 GCSE grades with .1, .2 and .3 fine grades then this assessment tracker will work for you.
• This tracker will allow you to track 12 assessments throughout the year. The grades will average at the end and will give you a constant picture of the cohort performance.
• These figures can be periodically cut and paste into the tracker so that progress of the cohort.
• Included is also a target grade forecasting tool so you can graphically see how pupils are targeted and the expected flightpaths. All pupils have been given aspirational targets and this is what I have designed for use in my school
If you need to speak to me regarding how this works or how it can be modified then please contact me on Twitter @thenortherner19