** CORONAVIRUS RELIEF PACK **
This is the revised and updated Python coding workbook that is a full term worth of work that will get you through about 3 months of home learning without any issues. This is a tried and tested unit of work that students get a lot out of. In the first 48 hours of posting, there have been over 3000 downloads of this resource.
It is targeted at first-time programmers who haven’t used a scripting language before (but are ready to move on from block-based coding). It would be ideal for Grades 6-9.
The workbook is 40 pages in length and contains:
- Links to 22 short and sharp Python video tutorials (all made by this author - they can be found on YouTube at - https://tinyurl.com/suy74go)
- 24 practical activities to be completed in Python
- Easy-to-understand theory notes about computer programs, coders, algorithms, flowcharts, sequence-selection-iteration, and all the coding concepts covered in the book
- A glossary of keywords
- Useful links to extend your Python knowledge
- A theory exam with answers
All of the activity answers and completed code is supplied. The workbook and exam are completely editable, so if some of the questions don’t suit your audience, simply go in and quickly change them.
Everything included in this package works on a range of operating systems and it is all completely free to use.
This package would be ideal for ICT teachers and non-specialist staff.
If you find this pack useful and are feeling generous, feel free to go to my other resources on here and maybe buy one for a couple of bucks to say thanks. Cheers guys!