Looking for a way to incorporate Ukulele into your elementary or early middle school music classroom? Looking for a great motivation system for students and a wonderful curriculum for ukulele in the music classroom? Look no further! Rainbow Ukulele is for you!
Remember, you can save some money by purchasing this along with the student edition as part of the Rainbow Ukulele Bundle!
Also, be sure to check out the Rainbow Ukulele FREEBIE! to see how I set up the program.
Now includes British term version and Google Slide (British and North American terminology)
Rainbow Ukulele is a system for teaching Ukulele in the elementary general music classroom. In this system, students are systematically taught the history of the ukulele, the parts of the ukulele, how to tune, reading music (TAB and traditional notation), fingerstyle, and chords. Students are systematically taken through playing over 50 songs using C7, C, F, and G7. When you get your kids started on ukulele, you will not believe the joy that comes in to your classroom!
You will receive the following:
• Amazing teaching presentation to guide students through the lessons. Each song has the sheet music and lyrics with chords available.
• COMPLETE Lesson Plans for you to print for your plan book and yet, still completely editable for your needs!
• Blank page template to add your own information.
• Editable bead checklist (explained in this FREEBIE).
• Strumming Patterns - this is a collection of strumming patterns I have used over the years - feel free to copy and paste to change up how you are teaching the songs to students!
• Essential Questions to post in your room (Editable template too!)
• mp3 accompaniment files for every song in the book!
Visit my website to join the Free Resource Library!
Teach music. Love life.