Rebus puzzles are a great way to get your students thinking outside of the box. These puzzles are made up of pictures that when pieced together form a phrase.
This resource includes 10 rebus puzzles and answers. There is also a sample puzzle to introduce students to the idea of how to solve a rebus puzzle.
The puzzles form the following phrases:
Intro - School is fun.
1. Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
2. Do the best you can until you know better, then do better.
3. You'll always pass failure on your way to success.
4. No one is perfect, that's why pencils have erasers.
5. Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
6. Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
7. Life is tough my darling but so are you.
8. There is no elevator to success; you have to take the stairs.
9. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
10. If you think someone could use a friend, be one.