This is a great set that contains basic readings about Recycling and printables to fix vocabulary and writing skills for ADVANCED 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th. You can use these printables for Science centers as warm ups, body or end of a lesson.
* A COVER PAGE FOR THE UNIT (recently added)
* READING PASSAGES:
• Reading 1. What is recycling?
• Reading 2. Did you know…? Some facts
• Reading 3. The benefits of recycling
• Reading 4. What is paper recycling?
• Reading 5. What is plastic recycling?
• Reading 6. What is metal recycling?
• Reading 7. What is glass recycling?
• Reading 8. What is composting?
• Reading 9. Non-recyclable
Each passage contains another sheet with QUESTIONS FOR COMPREHENSION. (recently added)
• Classify Garbage (Color and match)
• Read and match recycled objects
• Flip flap mini book (students have to write some facts about recycling objects)
• Recycling recorded sheet (they can use this sheet to record some facts about recycling) MALE VERSION
• Recycling recorded sheet (they can use this sheet to record some facts about recycling) FEMALE VERSION (recently added)
• Facts chart ( write facts about recycling)
• Venn Diagram (compare and contrast recycling and non-recycling things)
• Bubble Map: Write words related to recycling (recently added)
• Recycling KWL Chart (recently added)
• Recycling Interactive Activity (Students have to write about the different types of recycling: plastic, metal, paper and glass) (recently added)
• Circle the Items related to Recycling (Students can also color the items) (recently added)
• Recycling: Draw items related to recycling (recently added)
* POSTERS (recently added)
1. RECYCLING (1)
2. REUSE BAGS
3. DONATING CLOTHES
4. PICK UP LITTER
6. PAPER RECYCLING
7. PLASTIC RECYCLING
8. METAL RECYCLING
9. GLASS RECYCLING