This is a highly visual, fully editable and interactive, 100 question power point quiz on Roald Dahl’s children’s books and includes questions on Matilda, The BFG, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Danny Champion of the World, Fantastic Mr Fox, George’s Marvellous Medicine, The Twits, Boy, The Giraffe, Pelly and Me, The Enormous Crocodile, The Magic Finger and The Witches.
It is an ideal resource for an assembly, a lesson or with a tutor group, particularly on World Book Day or on Roald Dahl Day in September.
The quiz contains 100 questions with multiple choice answers. It can be administered in a variety of ways - to individuals or teams. The answers can be found by clicking on the Roald Dahl image on each slide. Answers can be given either as you go through the quiz or at the end.
A question and answer sheet are provided to record answers.
1. In which book is this quote from ‘If you are good, life is good?’
2. Charlie is the last person to find a golden ticket in ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.’ Who
was the third?
3. In ‘James and the Giant Peach’ James is forced to go and live with his aunts after his parents are
killed. What were his parents killed by?
4. In ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’ who runs the chocolate factory?
5. What are the evil creatures that Charlie Bucket meets in ‘Charlie and the Great Glass
An accompanying powerpoint on the life and works of Roald Dahl is also available.