Royal Navy sports action packs. Included are; Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Cricket, Gymnastics, Hockey, Netball, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Squash, Swimming, Table Tennis, Tennis, Volleyball, Student worksheets and the record of achievement certificate. Some paired balances from the Acro Gymnastics are also included.
Six weeks worth of lesson plans aiming to develop agility, balance and coordination. These lesson plans are aimed at the non PE specialist primary school teacher. Excellent for Multi-skill after school clubs.
This resource is an interactive, 75 question powerpoint POST Olympic Games and Rio 2016 quiz. The questions mainly focus on Team GB's achievements but the quiz also includes some general questions about the Rio Olympics. There are 3 multiple choice answers. This resource is an ideal back to school activity for use as an assembly, lesson or for tutor group time. Also useful as a PE resource when an active PE lesson is unable to take place.
The quiz can be administered in a variety of ways - to individuals or teams.
PLEASE NOTE - THE ANSWERS CAN BE FOUND BY CLICKING ON THE 'CITIUS, ALTIUS, FORTIUS' LOGO ON EACH SLIDE.
The images only appear after clicking for the answer. Answers can be given either as you go through the quiz or at the end.
A question and answer sheet are provided to allow individuals / teams to record their answers.
1. Where did the Rio Opening Ceremony take place?
2. Who was chosen to be GB’s flag bearer at the opening ceremony?
3. How many sports did Team GB win medals in?
4. Who won the first medal for GB?
5. Which team received a standing ovation at the opening ceremony?
6. How many medals did Great Britain win at the Olympics?
7. In which sport did GB win the most medals?
8. Who did Andy Murray defeat in the Men’s Singles Tennis final?
9. Who became GB’s Britain’s most successful female Olympian with a fourth gold medal in Rio?
10. Who was GB’s flag bearer at the closing ceremony?