These interactive notebook graphic organizers are ideal for 7th graders learning to simplify using the distributive property and combining like terms. Organizers, notes, puzzle practice activity, and answer key included in this comprehensive resource.
A great addition to your 7th Grade math curriculum I love that when I use these students are then able to simplify expressions with ease.
Linear Expressions Resources Include:
- Simplify Expressions Math Detective Activity
- Identify Equivalent Expressions Puzzle Activity
- Combine Like Terms Paper Chain Activity
- Simplify Linear Expressions Coded Message Activity
- Simplify Expressions Distributive Property Interactive Notebook
- Simplify Expressions Combining Like Terms Interactive Notebook
- Write Equivalent Expressions Task Card Activity
- Write Two Variable Expressions Task Card Activity
- Write Variable Expressions from Word Problems Task Activity
- Simplify Expressions Combine Like Terms Task Card Activity
- Simplify Expressions Distributive Property Task Card Activity
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.