› Over 45 PE soccer skill ideas, drills, ball work and games, and 6 X weekly pre-planned lessons to develop your classes’ sport skills...The Elementary grades 3-6 Soccer pack has everything you need to teach!
WHY DO I NEED THIS SOCCER PACK?
If you want to take your P.E lessons to the next level, this soccer sports resource is the best place to start. You’ll give your students a fantastic opportunity to develop with soccer and sporting ability – and turn the simple game into an engaging and exciting sport class. You don't need to know it all about soccer, you just need these easy-to-teach, tried and tested lesson ideas:
1. Over 45 of the best soccer plans
You'll be so confident and fully equipped with these amazingly straight-forward to teach activities:
• Warm-up games › Simple games to get your lesson kick-started
• Ball work › Specific skills to work on in pairs
• Drills › Different game situations to progress the skills
• Modified games › Adapted team games using the skills
• Individual skill stations to rotate around
• Relays › Competitive (and/or) practice tasks to complete as a team
2. 6 X hour-long lesson plans
There's so much content here for you to pick and choose from, taking away all that stressful planning time for PE! If you need a guide, we've put together 6 structured sessions (put together from the activities) as an example for you to use straight away.
You'll also receive an assessment sheet with the grading rationale - Each skill element is clearly defined with a straightforward grading system. Each ability level is determined by the control of the ball and technical parts of the skill