If you are looking for ATTRACTIVE AND EASY TO COMPREHEND resources about the Solar System, try this great bundle which contains a glossary, eBook, webcomic, quiz, classroom activity, and posters.
The printable infographics can be used as classroom posters because they are a great visual reinforcement for your students. They enable students to develop their spatial orientation on an abstract level, comparing their position in the universe with other celestial bodies. The eBook and webcomic are in a PDF format, making it easy to either print out or use for digital readings and slide presentations.
Finally, the quiz and the classroom activity have a double use: an evaluation tool of knowledge and skills, and a self-evaluating tool for students. Classroom activities give students an opportunity to develop different skills and competences as well as apply their knowledge.
• The Sun and the planets
• Other bodies in the Solar System (asteroids, satellites, comets)
• Orbits and Gravity
• Space observation and exploration
• The milestones of the exploration of the Solar System
Solar System Unit contains:
• Key Concepts About the Solar System- A PDF handbook with key definition and explanations
• Poster: Components of the Solar System – A print that shows the objects of the Solar System and their main features
• Poster: Space Exploration – A downloadable and printable infographic that takes us on a journey through the milestones of the exploration of the solar system
• Classroom Activity: Representation of the Solar System – A construction and simulation activity representing/demonstrating the planets and their distance from the sun
• Glossary of Planet Earth in the Universe – A PDF reference guide that explains new vocabulary
• Webcomic: The Solar System – A downloadable and printable resource, which explains the basic concepts within a simple and fun narrative
• Quiz & Answer Key about Solar System– 24 printable questions to review and assess students’ knowledge.
Find lots of fun digital and interactive science resources at www.elesapiens.com. Discover our tools and services for Schools and Teachers.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.