56 pages of 'Write around the room' flashcards, handouts, games and activities to practice Spanish words for fruit, great for elementary students.
The vocabulary set includes: la manzana, la naranja, el mango, el kiwi, el limón, la cereza, el melón, el plátano, el melocotón, las uvas, la piña, la ciruela, la fresa, la pera, la frambuesa, los arándanos.
This Spanish Fruit resource pack comprises:
* Suggestions for use of resources in the classroom.
* 16 color flashcards to play ‘Write around the room’ plus recording sheet.
* Color word wall.
* B/w and color handouts of vocabulary.
* Color and b/w sets of 16 small flashcards without text.
* A set of 16 matching word and picture cards for matching/ pelmanism.
* Crossword activity (two versions - one with initial letters given to provide for differentiation in the classroom) plus answer key.
* 2 Anagram worksheets plus answer keys.
* Word search activity with answer key.
* ‘Mis frutas favoritas’ flip book to fill in, color and assemble.
* 30 color bingo game boards and teacher’s master board.