Spanish Task & Pairing Cards for Irregular Future Tense Verbs. Los Verbos Irregulares del Futuro
These task cards are a great way to match up students for group or pair work. Students find their matching animal partner and use the provided questions to have a conversation.
* South and Central American Animal Cards: These cards have an fun cultural theme with fifteen different animal pairs. (Note, the same set of questions is on each card in a set). Five sets of cards: Two sets with five questions per card, two sets with three questions per card, and a blank set for your own questions.
* A student interview worksheet with the same questions from the cards on the first two sets. (eight questions total - Students write their own ninth question). Use as review another day or as homework.
* A second student interview worksheet with the questions from the second two sets.
* PDF Color Answer Keys for the five and three question sets of task cards. Color slides for the two sets of student interview questions.
* PDF Color Class Instructions
* PDF Vocabulary Slides with fun color graphics.
* Three PDF slides with a picture dictionary of the fifteen animals.
*Teacher Instructions and Tips for getting the most out of the activities.