For students to gain a clear understanding as to how the car industry in the UK has become more sustainable.
1. To identify the impacts the UK car industry has upon the environment
2. To establish how the UK car industry has become more sustainable
3. To determine the environmentally sustainable credentials of the Nissan Leaf.
*PowerPoint presentation including hyperlinks
* Lesson plan
* Impacts of the UK car industry card sort
Lesson 18 of 21 from my new scheme of work on The Changing Economic World for the new AQA GCSE Geography. Can easily work as a stand alone lesson.
This lesson requires students to make use of:
* The new AQA GCSE Hodder text book (Widdowson et al, 2016) - for lower ability differentiated task
* Scissors & glue
Differentiated with tasks for lower ability students.
Three progress checks have been incorporated into this lesson.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Excellent resource, well-planned and set out. My class really enjoyed the card sort; a couple of the kids commented that they now really want Nissan Leafs!
Not impressed that I paid £3 for 3 slides on a PPT and some basic tasks.
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.