A Geographer’s look at the virus which should take 2 periods, it includes:
- A gap fill activity on zoonotic diseases.
- Nine question sin response to a short reading activity and 8 minute YouTube video.
- Plotting Countries with former outbreaks of zoonotic diseases on a world map.
- Discussion question related to globalisation and viruses.
- Describing the distribution of Covid-19 in Europe with peer assessment guide.
- Preventing further outbreaks questions in response to a series of GIFs showing different approaches countries can take to an outbreak.
- Final question directed at could this kind of outbreak occur in the UK?
Great structure and really will help as I work from home in Spain for a British School (In Spain) on ´lockdown´. Much appreciated and stay safe!
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.