This is a 23-page digital unit from Book 3 in* The Relief Teacher Toolkit series*, covering the learning areas of Design and Technology and Art. This unit provides convenient resources to assist relief teachers with classroom planning and organisation. This is also a valuable resource for the classroom teacher, as the worksheets may be used to introduce, consolidate or assess topics being taught.
The downloadable PDF worksheets can all be used as single lessons if time is limited or they may be extended by including some additional activities to expand the topic into other curriculum areas.
Each lesson has detailed teachers notes which include:
learning areas covered-
- objective(s), summarising what the pupils may achieve
- a list of resources required, beyond those normally available in the classroom
- specific websites relevant to the activity, where appropriate
- a detailed lesson plan, including ideas for classroom organisation
- additional activities which extend the theme and expand it into other curriculum areas, including ideas for display
-answers, where necessary, curriculum links covered by the activity.
A printable record sheet is provided for the teacher.
This eBook is not transferable, nor can it be on-sold or uploaded to an intranet site. For full copyright details, please see the Copyright Notice outlined in the eBook.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.