This is an amazing pack for those teaching, studying and learning about the book ‘The Snail and the Whale’ by Julia Donaldson. This pack includes all the resources needed to teach writing a newspaper article. Teachers, have the freedom to choose from the two news reports ideas or make up their own. The first idea is, about the beached whale and what happened. The second being, about a honeymoon couple sighting the snail and the whale on their trip. The Sign: ‘Beaming Literacy’ is only there for the document protection. It will not be on the ones you download.
Included in this pack are:
- Ordered story picture to recall what happened and where the snail and the whale went.
- Story word mat
- Newspaper sentence starters/ openers
- Newspaper article plan x3 differentiated
- Writing checklist differentiated x2
- Newspaper writing word mat
- Newspaper writing sheets x3 pages for publishing
- Newspaper writing x3 differentiated
Thank you for visiting my page.
I hope you enjoy this product as much as I did making it and using it in my classroom!
There are also other resources in my shop. Please do visit.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.