This is an amazing pack for those teaching, studying and learning about the book ‘The Snail and the Whale’ by Julia Donaldson. This pack includes all the resources needed to teach writing a story. The children will be able to plan, write and publish the story in the writing frames provided. Educators could teach writing a new story by changing a character from the story or teach writing the original story by recalling. The Sign: ‘Beaming Literacy’ is only there for the document protection. It will not be on the ones you download.
Included in this pack are:
- Story word mat
- Ordered story pictures for recalling x2 one with numbers and one without
- Story pictures x2 This could be used for story planning/sequencing and mapping
- Where did the snail and the whale visit? picture drawing and ordering x2 differentiated
- Story mapping, sequencing and planning sheets-differentiated x11 sheets
- New story character list
- Story Publishing Frames x4 with picture drawing space
- Story book template-could be printed and made into a real book
- Story pictures in word-could be edited
Thank you for visiting my page.
I hope you enjoy this product as much as I did making it and using it in my classroom!
There are also other resources in my shop. Please do visit.
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 42%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
Bumper Pack The Snail and the Whale More than One Half Term Lessons
This is a complete pack of everything you could teach with the book The Snail and the Whale by Julia Donaldson. Please check individual packs for more details. Promise you would not regret it. Thank you for visiting Beaming Literature
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.