This is an amazing pack for those studying/ teaching the book ‘The Snail and the Whale’ by Julia Donaldson or those that are studying/teaching speech, dialogue and speech marks.
Scene 1: Whale meeting the snail for the first time
Scene 2: Whale getting beached
Scene 3: Whale getting rescued
This pack includes:
- Lesson presentation for teaching purposes
- Lots of differentiated speech writing templates with and without speech bobbles
- Word mat
- Editable story pictures
- Planning sheets for each scene x3
- Writing examples for each scene x3
- What could be written in each scene x3- for children who need the extra support
Thank you for viewing my resource
I have added lots of resources on the same book. Please do check it out. i am am sure you will like it.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.