This is an amazing pack for those teaching, studying and learning about the book ‘The Snail and the Whale’ by Julia Donaldson. This pack includes all the resources needed to teach writing a postcard in role as the snail. Some of the resources could be used to write a postcard in role as the whale too. This pack contains all the preparations children will need to write their own persuasive letter. The Sign: ‘Beaming Literacy’ is only there for the document protection. It will not be on the ones you download.
Included in this pack are:
• Story word mat
• Ordered story pictures for recalling
• Snail and whale sentence writing sheets x4 with clips of the snail and whale to stick in the book and write sentences.
- Postcard pictures x3
- Designing a postcard picture
- Postcard plan example x2 differentiated
- Postcard plan x4 differentiated
- Postcard writing template x3
- Story pictures x2
- Where did the snail visit differentiated x2
- Writing where did the snail go x2 differentiated
- Where did the snail go word mat
• Postcard writing sentence openers
• Features of a postcard
• Writing example
- Student Writing
• Writing checklist x2
- Powerpoint presentation (ppt) for teaching purposes.
Thank you for visiting my page.
I hope you enjoy this product as much as I did making it and using it in my classroom!
There are also other resources in my shop. Please do visit.
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 42%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
Bumper Pack The Snail and the Whale More than One Half Term Lessons
This is a complete pack of everything you could teach with the book The Snail and the Whale by Julia Donaldson. Please check individual packs for more details. Promise you would not regret it. Thank you for visiting Beaming Literature
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.