Twelve complete lessons, either printable or on Google Forms or Google Slides, about the Holocaust of World War II and the famous Jewish diarist, Anne Frank. The NO PREP activities are ideal for distance learning and perfect for students in Year 5 or Year 6 learning about the Holocaust and World War 2.
Included in this bundle:
- Anne Frank Digital Timeline Research and Sorting Activity (1 or 2 lessons)
- Anne Frank Biography Writing Unit Digital & Print (4 lessons)
- Anne Frank BOOM Cards™ Comprehension Activity (1 lesson)
- The Holocaust Informational Writing Unit Digital & Print (3 lessons)
- Anne Frank Close Reading Activity Digital & Print (1 lesson)
- The Holocaust Close Reading Activity Digital & Print (1 lesson)
This resource is great for:
- In-class learning
- Creative writing
- Distance learning
- Independent work
- Guided reading sessions
- Emergency sub plans
- Reading interventions
These activities are online resources, that use Google Forms or Google Slides, and are linked to your Google Drive. They can be completed by students online using tablets or computers. If you are unsure how to allow the students to have their own individual copy take a look at the instructional video below:
Please ensure when you download this bundle into Google Drive that you are logged in to the gmail account where you wish to store the activity. In the past teachers have downloaded resources into their school account in error. Thanks :)
For more great resources follow my store ⇉⇉ CLICK HERE
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.