A full classroom-ready presentation covering Business Objectives from Unit 1 of the Cambridge International Examinations Business Syllabus. Connects seamlessly with the core approved textbooks and addresses all learning objectives.
This presentation highlights key concepts of the syllabus from the CIE AS Level Business Unit 1 including:
• the nature and importance of business objectives at corporate, departmental and individual levels
• corporate social responsibility (CSR) as a business objective
• relationship between mission statement, objectives, strategy and tactics
• the different stages of business decision making and the role of objectives in the stages of business decision making
• how objectives might change over time
• translation of objectives into targets and budgets
• the communication of objectives and their likely impact on the workforce
• how ethics may influence business objectives and activities
The presentation can be delivered as a lecture and supplemented with a teacher’s own creative exercises and activities. An excellent key resource for new and experienced teachers alike.