A robust classroom-ready presentation covering Business Structure from Unit 1 of the Cambridge International Examinations Business Syllabus. Connects seamlessly with the approved core textbooks and addresses all learning objectives.
This presentation highlights key concepts of the syllabus from the CIE A2 Level Business Unit 1 including:
• main differences between local, national and multinational businesses
• the growing importance of international trading links and their impact on business activity
• benefits and disadvantages that a multinational might bring to a country
• possible relationships between multinationals and the state
• advantages and disadvantages of privatisation in a given situation
The presentation can be delivered as a lecture and supplemented with a teacher’s own creative exercises and activities. An excellent key resource for new and experienced teachers alike.