A comprehensive classroom-ready presentation covering Size of Business from Unit 1 of the Cambridge International Examinations Business Syllabus. Connects seamlessly with the core approved textbooks and addresses all learning objectives.
This presentation highlights key concepts of the syllabus from the CIE AS Level Business Unit 1 including:
• different methods of measuring the size of a business (profit is not an acceptable measure of business size)
• advantages and disadvantages of being a small business
• strengths and weaknesses of family businesses
• the importance of small businesses and their role in the economy
• the role of small businesses as part of the industry structure in some industries
• why and how a business might grow internally
The presentation can be delivered as a lecture and supplemented with a teacher’s own creative exercises and activities. An excellent key resource for new and experienced teachers alike.