A robust classroom-ready presentation covering Stakeholders in a Business from Unit 1 of the Cambridge International Examinations Business Syllabus. Connects seamlessly with the core approved textbooks and addresses all learning objectives.
This presentation highlights key concepts of the syllabus from the CIE AS Level Business Unit 1 including:
• individuals or groups interested in the activities of business, e.g. owners/shareholders, managers, employees,
customers, suppliers, lenders, government and the local community
• roles, rights and responsibilities of stakeholders
• impact of business decisions/actions on stakeholders, and their reactions
• how and why a business needs to be accountable to its stakeholders
• how conflict might arise from stakeholders having different aims
• how changing business objectives might affect its stakeholders
The presentation can be delivered as a lecture and supplemented with a teacher’s own creative exercises and activities. An excellent key resource for new and experienced teachers alike.