This activity this aimed at KS3 and KS4 students, it is ideal for class exercises or an extended homework. The focus of the exercises are:
- How to create a variable in Python
- How to assign a variable value in Python
- How to change a variables value in Python
- How to allow an end user to assign a value to a variable in Python
- Build understanding by reading code which has been written in Python or just in text.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This a great resource - much appreciated - awesome
Heat resource and a fantastic lesson. Thanks
Excellent resource. Clear definitions and good exercises; my Year 9 class grasped it really well.
Thank for, we are glad we could help.
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.